Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo

I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle, hey hey hey HEY!

I'm eating dinner. I'm a bit disappointed in the dinner. The Student Nurse made Lemon Herb Chicken in the crock pot today. It's just not very flavorful. I am not dissing her cooking, let's just get that up front. She is disappointed in it too.

So I am supplementing my baked potato with Kosher dill pickles. Really healthy, right?

Anywho, Spring Break is right around the corner. And boy! I need it. As you have probably noticed (or not noticed, I don't know how many people are actually reading since I have really been slacking on my posts), I've been busy and not blogging as much. I don't think I am any more weighed down this semester than I was last semester really, but I think it is just that the two semesters combined are starting to get to me. I think I am also working a bit harder to pull my GPA up. Not that my GPA is real low or anything, but I would definitely like to stay above a 3.0. That's my goal. I can do it.

Let's see...I'm trying to think of some more news from my mind, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around any strong thoughts. It's all mumbly jumbly up in there lately. So forgive me.

Here, I will make you a deal. Here is a cute picture of my new kit-kat, Raven to make up for all the time I haven't been blogging.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment