Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Must Be Getting Old

I feel as if celebrities, or people who could possibly one day become a celebrity, are just getting younger and younger. For instance, this young fella, Greyson Chance.


This kid is really good, don't ya think? He definitely has great potential, and will probably eventually get signed to a record label. Whether or not he becomes really famous is up to chance, no pun intended. I mean, no one thought Lady Gaga was going to be around long, but look where she went. She can show up to the Grammys in an egg and everyone thinks it's fantastic. She can wear a dress made out of meat for goodness sakes.


So anyway, back to my original ranting. Greyson Chance is just too young. I think I read somewhere that he is 11. He's only been in double digits for 2 years people. If he does make it to the big time, I just pray that the media doesn't try to make him into a sex idol. Let's take Justin Bieber for example. His birthday is tomorrow actually. How old will he be? Seventeen. He isn't even old enough to vote, or join the military, but he is influencing teens, and older folks too, everywhere. And young girls everywhere are swooning over him left and right.

If I said that Justin Bieber was hot, that would be wrong. If I said that Greyson Chance was going to be a real heart-throb when he gets older, that could be considered cradle robbing. I'm not into all that you know.

Let's start a movement to get some young 20-somethings on the scene. I would really appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment