Friday, December 10, 2010

Deep Breath

The semester is over. Can you believe it? My first semester of pharmacy graduate school is over.

OhEmGee. 

I just talked to my mother on the phone. She asked me if I was partying it up tonight. Am I? Nope.

I probably should be partying. I'm sure there are lots that I could go to. But to be perfectly honest, I like just being able to sit on the couch and watch TV and not worry about a thing. Well, except for my grades to be posted, but that is another story entirely.

So here I am. One semester of eight down. That's 12.5%. It makes me happy. But I also feel a little weird. I could try to explain it, but I just tried to type it out about five times and just deleted it the same number of times. So I'm not going to worry about trying to explain it. Just trust me. It's kind of like breaking up with a boyfriend because you didn't really like him, but feeling sad about it because you don't have a nice boy to text anymore. But still a little indescribable.

I really don't know what to do with myself right now. But, I kind of like it that way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment