Monday, December 6, 2010

Confession Time

I have a secret. And I am going to let the world know about it.

I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS!

This is what I'm talking about. So completely heavenly. They taste buttery and sweet and slightly crunchy and absolutely delicious.

I love these. They make me feel all good and warm inside. I anticipate them and my mouth starts to water when I know I'm about to eat them. I get so excited. It's almost ridiculous how much I like these. I don't want to share them with anyone and I savor each and every bite.

I think I could marry these brussel sprouts. Now, if only they could cuddle and take out the trash.

UPDATE (12/06/10 @8:00PM): By popular request, here is the recipe I was introduced to that has fueled my love of brussel sprouts.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Fresh brussel sprouts (not the frozen kind)
- Olive oil
- Salt

Preheat the oven to 350ยบ. Take the top layer off the brussel sprouts and cut them in half. Place in a baking dish with enough olive oil to coat the brussel sprouts. Add salt (preferably sea salt). Bake for 30 minutes.

Then enjoy the best brussel sprouts you will ever, EVER, have. Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Muy bueno el blog, te dejo el mio

    http://www.postsdeunreinoalien.blogspot.com/

    Nos leemos, saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful you did this.
    Yay for new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what awesome roommate introduced this recipe to you and makes it for you whenever you want?

    ReplyDelete