Saturday, November 20, 2010

Animosity

It is such a strong word. And I feel as if it is very prevalent at the moment.

The semester is closing down. Finals are coming up. We, my other classmates and I, are getting sick of sitting in the same room. Day in and day out. Listening to the same boring lectures everyday. Or at least I am.

The Student Nurse and I are getting tired of each other's company as well I think. We are barking at each other like mad dogs for no reason every other day. I know it's not because we hate each other, but just more that we are so tired of school and want to spend time with our families for a little while and get out of our apartment. It's not so bad.

I also feel that I am angry at everyone for no reason. The car in front of me is not going fast enough. The lady in the grocery store is taking up too much room looking at the broccoli. I NEED THE BROCCOLI AND SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF MY WAY! My car is too cold in the morning and won't heat up fast enough. My clothes need to be washed AND I DON'T WANT TO DO IT RIGHT NOW! That's how I feel about it in my head. With the upper-case letters and all. Horrible, I know.

So, I need the break coming up. School is hard and time-consuming. And tiring. And stress-inducing. I think from now, until the end of the semester, every time I get angry and I know that is it because I'm tired and taking my stress of school out on someone or something else, I am going to picture this picture in my mind.


We will see how well this goes. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment: