Saturday, November 27, 2010

Star Wars?

I needed to post a new blog, since I haven't in a loooong time. I think I am getting lazy. Or maybe I am just tired from school and such. But, anyway, here goes. I hope it's not too bad.

I am sitting on Sister's couch. By myself. Watching Star Wars. I have never watched Star Wars before, and I have no idea what is going on. Except right now, Anakin (?) is burning up in a fire. Obi Won did it to him I think. I'm not real sure.And I think Anakin's wife is dying. I have always thought that the little green guy is so cute. Yoda is his name I just learned. I just want to pick him up and cuddle.

I was talking to Sister's boyfriend, before he left for work, and he told me that Anakin's wife has twin babies and they grow up apart, and then they fall in love and then realize they are bother and sister. Ew. There is really something wrong with that. I remember watching a Discovery Channel special about love and sex and all that jazz. It was a while ago, but I remember the narrator explaining that every person has a specific scent, whether we realize it or not. It is not a stinky scent exactly, but more like pheromones, in order to attract the opposite sex.

On a side note, Anakin just got his Darth Vader mask and his wife died.

Now back to the show I was talking about. It stated that we are only attracted to people whom's scent we like. It can be subconscious or not, but we usually do not find our relatives' scents sexually attractive. So that hinders siblings and cousins and such from reproducing together.

So, therefore, there must be something wrong with the twin babies from Star Wars. Luke and Leia. It's just not biologically correct for siblings to fall in love. I am glad they figure it out before they have drater babies.

Read drater backwards and you can figure out what it is. And don't judge me. It was actually Mother who came up with it. I love her. She calls herself a "word smith." She is so clever.

UPDATE (12/02/10): This is why I want to cuddle with Yoda.

 Ohhhh yeaaaa. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you've never watch Star Wars before! Although I do believe you because the other day I Stumbled on a Star Wars funny and showed it to you and you didn't get it.

    So, drater?? Really, lol.

    Oh, and no one cuddles Yoda.

    ReplyDelete