Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi...It's Been a While

It's been about two weeks since I last posted anything. I have been thinking for about a week how long it has been since I blogged, but I just kept putting it off. It really is harder to get started again once you stop for a little while.

But, here I am world. I feel like I don't have a whole lot to talk about. Have you ever felt like you are just going through life and your daily routines on auto-pilot? I feel as if that's how my past two weeks have been.

I get up. I think about when I can take a nap. I get ready for school. I make my lunch and make my coffee and run out the door. I sit in class for about 7 hours a day. I come home and hopefully take a little nap. Then I wake up an hour later and feel bad for taking a nap and wasting so much time. So then I have dinner, either making it myself or eating whatever The Student Nurse fixes. Then homework. Then shower. Then a little TV time in bed. Lights out.

That is what I've been doing every day. Without even really thinking about it. I am getting in the groove of the semester and my routine is getting old. Don't get me wrong, I love to have a plan and know what's going on and when, but I need a little variety in my life. This is just ridiculous.

My life is void of excitement right now. I need something to add spice. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Your life isn't void of excitement. WRITE ABOUT YO KIT KAT=)

    ReplyDelete