Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday

My birthday is near!

And as in near, I actually mean in 108 days, 3 hours, and 2 minutes. That's soon enough to start a countdown right? I think so.

Especially because this one is a milestone birthday. Now, a woman never tells her age, but I will just say that it's not my 16th, not my 18th, and I'm definitely not over the hill. So, you can figure it out.

Since this birthday is such a big one for me, I want to be able to celebrate it right. However, my birthday falls on a Thursday. I have classes on Friday. Not cool, right?

WRONG!!!!

I live in a special town and go to a special university that celebrates a very obscure holiday at the end of April every year, which means that this particular year, this holiday falls on the last Friday of April, hence no classes that day. And guess who's birthday falls on the last Thursday of April?

You guessed it! Mine!

I was just making out an extended schedule for myself when I realized this. It seriously made my whole day. Yay :)

3 comments:

  1. I freaking love that for you! You should come to Radford that weekend=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually, Kayla, you will not have birthdays any more. At least, you won't celebrate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a HUGE milestone birthday. But as your mother, I must say that I hope you celebrate it responsibly. I love you and want you to have fun but too much fun!

    ReplyDelete