Sunday, January 9, 2011

School Already?

School starts tomorrow. In about 13 hours. At 9:00am.

I haven't decided how I feel about this yet. I think it's ok. But then again, I am kind of dreading it. And I thought I was ready. But here I am, staring it down in the face. Like I'm playing chicken with it to see who will back down first. And I don't think I'm going to win.

I guess I just need to get a good night's sleep before I get in the groove of things. Good thing I have absolutely no problem falling asleep in the best bed in the world. Oh wait...that would be my bed.

Yes, I have the best bed in the world.

I don't even know what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I'm in grad school and I am still worrying about what I'm going to wear on the first day of school. I wonder if that will ever go away?

Anyway, I'm going to watch Auction Kings on The Discovery Channel soon. And then I am going to pack my book bag.

I feel like such a little kid. I don't feel like I should be this far in my college career. I shouldn't be this old yet!

But I can't stop life. It goes on whether I want it to or not. So I have to try and keep up. I just hope I can at least make it in second place at the end of this race. Besides, no one comes out alive, right?

1 comment:

  1. You are very right. haha. I love you. You will have a great first day=)

    ReplyDelete